International Office (In Indonesian Unit Urusan Internasional/UUI) of Semarang State Polytechnic was officially founded in 2014 and it has had partnerships with many international institutions. It is located in Direktorat building of Semarang State Polytechnic, Jl. Prof. Soedharto, S.H, Tembalang, Semarang.
Our international office is aimed to:
- Prepare the materials for international programs and activities
- Prepare the materials for international cooperation
- Store and maintain international documents
- Prepare the materials for the changes of international cooperation
- Prepare the reports of international activities to the institution
Though the International Office was officially founded in 2014, Semarang State Polytechnic had actively participated in many international activities ever since 2011.
The representative of the international office of Semarang State Polytechnic has participated on many international education fairs such as NAFSA and EAIE. International office always seeks opportunities to promote Semarang State Polytechnic to the world and to bring it to be world-class university.